Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kickstarter!

Kickstarter, I hope this doesn't offend, but Kickstarter was easily the best trip we've had so far. I think it made sense to me because I've already gotten in the mode, where I've got an adviser for my final project for Poly, and I thought Cindy was really a nice person, and if it works out, I can't wait to go to Kickstarter. Though it just makes me work harder for what I consider a "decent" project, but I'd like to see if Cindy can help me out...one day. We'll see. I know, it's WAY too early, but we'll see. But the company is pretty amazing. I'm impressed with what they've done so far. The Seed-Bomb? That they saw that as a great invention, and they got the start-up money. I never dared to think of myself as a entrepreneur, but who knows? That's how inspiring I thought they were at Kickstarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment