Thursday, September 29, 2011
Poly Incubator
By far, Amanda Moritz was great. I went back to her because I was interested" about what she had to say. She told me about how they're going to consider putting up some more info on the jobs they need, and i liked her. and I will definitely consider emailing her back at a later point, but she was totally in control, even without the CEO present. She gave me her card, we'll see what happens with that. I think I wouldn't personally know what I would need Baba for, I'm not that interested in how many apps they have (but wow! a million apps is impressive). Local Uncle was interesting, I guess. and it's kind of cool, that their headquarters are in Switzerland. I didn't know how much they worked in the US, but it sounds like it was a very grass-roots kind of adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment